What We Do:
Using our vast experience of Search Engine Optimization and Marketing, we give you the tools you need to “Do it Yourself” when it comes to marketing yourself online, and competing for the top spots in Google and other major search engines.
How it Works:
First, you fill out our initial questionnaire.
Second, somebody will contact you using your preferred contact method, and set up a lunch appointment at the restaurant of your choosing.
Third, you send in your payment via Dwolla.com or PayPal.com.
Finally, you meet one of our seasoned SEO Consultants for a lengthy, in-depth Q&A session. The Consultant will be prepared with a laptop, in the event that showing various things will be more helpful than mere telling. Your lunch is included in the price of our service.
What kinds of Questions do I Ask?
Following is a list of sample questions you may want to ask to get you started. We are happy to help anybody, from the Computer Novice to the Techie Expert just needing some insight, and anybody in between.
- Is SEO Right for my business?
- What keywords should I aim to rank for?
- How do I know how much traffic my site gets?
- How do I know what my site Ranks for?
- How do I move up in that ranking?
- Should I use Google Adwords or other PPC methods?
- How do I improve my cost per lead?
- How do I improve my cost per sale?
- What key metrics should I be measuring?
- How do I compete with my competitor?
- How can I spy on my competitor?
- Do I need a blog?
- How (if at all) should I use social media?
- What is the difference between Internet and email?
- What is the difference between Google and the Internet?